Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Welcome to my sex blog

What's up everyone? My name is Mark, and this is my sex blog. I'm new to blogging, but not new to sex. A few of my friends told me I should create this blog to share my adventures with the rest of the internet, so feel free to post comments. If you're a chick and hot, we can chat via msn sometime
Just a quick background on me. I'm from Utah, yeah, I'm mormon, have not been very active in church lately. I'm in my mid to late twenties and always horny!
I work for a computer networking company, I go all over the country installing networks and software for companies. I just seem to find some lucky girl to have sex with everywhere I go. Honestly I don't go on these trips looking to get lucky, but I seem to get laid on almost every trip.
I'll update my blog later this week with a few recent stories, including my bosses daughter, the 3-some I almost had, and the chick at the company i'm on site with right now that I'm going to score with tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home