Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wednesday night on MSN

So Wednesday I was just hanging out enjoying the nice spring weather. I had been chatting with some friends on MSN and left it signed on while I ran to grab some dinner. I came back and saw I had missed a chat from Julie. I immediately wondered what she could want, last I heard she was engaged. So I read through her multiple messages and this is what I beheld.

Julie says: Hi hot stuff. Long time no talk. Engagement got broke off, I just couldnt see myself with him forever.

Julie says: Hello??? Quit ignoring me.

Julie says: Maybe if I tell you that i'm horny and want someone to eat me out... then you'll talk to me.

Julie says: Well now I know you must not be at your keyboard, you never turn down pussy. LOL. Call me or something, and i'm serious, I need some stress relief.

So a boring night immediately just got interesting. I called Julie, grabbed a condom just in case, threw my tongue joy in my pocket http://www.tonguejoy.com/ and headed to her house.

Upon arrival we chatted for awhile, she told me about her former fiance, how he was not into oral sex at all, didn't even like getting a BJ and never wanted to go down on her. She grabbed my hand and brought me down to her bedroom, she excused herself for a minute and went into the bathroom, she emerged wearing a very sexy thong and bra. She walked over and gave me a passionate kiss. We kissed for a few minutes, then i reached in my pocket and pulled out the tongue joy, I slid it over my tongue, removed her bra and started kissing her nipples, she immediately grinned as she realized what I had. I slowly worked my way down her chest as she was pushing my head to get me down there quicker. I licked over her panties and she pushed her pussy into my face. I immediately removed her panties and went to work. Her pussy soon was dripping wet as my tongue joy worked its magic on her clit. She moaned with pleasure and within minutes was enjoy an orgasm. As she finished her orgasm she started to try and sit up, I told her to keep laying down, I continued to let my tongue joy work its magic on her and again, within minutes she was cumming again, this time yelling very, very loud.

It was at this point that her bedroom door swings open, her roommate walks in saying 'what the hell is going... whoa, sorry,...' and she turned around and left. Well talk about a mood killer. Julie immediately screams and grabs a blanket, well at least she had completed 2 orgasms. She now proceeds to lock the door saying she cant believe her roommate walked in, she says 'like she didn't know what was going on by my screaming'.

Anyways, I was worried that I wouldnt get taken care of, but she soon put that to rest. She came over and gently pushed me onto the bed, she lifted off my shirt and started sucking on my nipples. She reached a hand down my pants and gave my cock a nice tug. She then undid my belt and my pants and slid my pants down to my waist. She headed over to her drawer and grabbed some flavored lube, that shit was great! It totally heated up when she would blow on it. She had me cumming in less than 5 minutes with that. I soon remembered that Julie was a big time non swallower. As soon as my load began to shoot she pulled it out of her mouth and kept stroking me and sucking my balls. Not quite as good as cumming in the mouth, but at least she didnt just stop, the sucking on balls was a nice touch.

We cleaned up and bid farewell, as I left, I noticed a piece of paper on my windshield. I grabbed it and it said "sorry for walking in on you, if you think you're up to pleasuring me sometime, give me a call, you wont regret it" - Samantha... PS Dont tell Julie i left this note. I was like holy shit, this is freaking cool! I hadnt seen Samantha before and only got a quick glance at her, she seemed cute, and i'm always up for some action.

I called Samantha the next day... and the 2 stories (so far) of her will be posted soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home