Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm gonna get lucky tonight!

Over the next few days, I'll update my blog with stories of my bosses daughter, my near 3-some and the girl i'm going to score with tonight. Let me just give you the background on the girl for tonight...

so i'm installing software here at this company on Monday, i ask her if i can get on her computer to install it, she says sure and leaves her office, well she has an email message open her desktop that has subject line of 'no sex last night', so naturally i have to read it.

she was emailing one of her friends saying how horny she has been lately since breaking up with her boyfriend, she says 'i really want a one night stand, but the guy that i met last week is not into one night stands, he wants to keep dating me and he knows that once you have sex, it makes things awkward if you're not good friends already. i really need to get laid, i'm so horny all the time'

so i'm reading this thinking 'this will be too easy', she is pretty cute, definitely not a '10', but she is cute, plus shes got some big titties, so i install her software, tell her to come back in and test it, then we get talking and i ask her to go out to dinner and show me around town, so she agreed. we ended up walking around just talking. she got talking about how she had just broken up with her boyfriend and she's been really stressed, i told her 'i bet a good lay would relieve that stress', she goes 'you dick, you read my email', i told her 'sorry, i shouldnt have, but it was open and it had sex in the title, i'm a guy, i had to read it', she laughed and said 'yeah, a good lay would hit the spot, but not tonight'

think she wants me? i do! i asked her to hang out with me on Tuesday but she was having some girls night with her sister and friends, but she told me we can hang at her place Wednesday, then she told me i may want to bring a change of clothes.

jackpot!

well, i've got to shower and get ready for tonight. i'll report back soon! not too soon though :o)

feel free to post any questions and i'll do my best to answer them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home