Monday, November 06, 2006

Where to start???

I dont even know where to start.... I have been keeping a few notes during the last few months for when the time came to post about this, some details are sketchy while others were recorded and saved for later use :o)

Let's see.... my girlfriend.... yeah, how did that come about? Well, after one of my encounters with Samantha, she told me she was moving to Oregon for awhile. She had some friends up there and she wanted to try out a new place. I wasn't that bummed, she was cool, but not really my type. Sure she was a good lay, but there really wasn't much else between us. Anyhow, I acted totally sad, which led to some excellent blowjobs to remember her by! I told her she needed to set me up with someone to fill the void she would be leaving in my life. She told me she'd think about it and see if she could think of someone that would be my type.

The night before she was moving, she came over and told me she had someone for me to call, but I had to earn it :o) I gladly obliged, giving her some great oral sex and then fucking her to two orgasms. When we were done she gave me a piece of paper with a name on it of "Heather" and her phone #. I asked how much Heather knew about me, she said just that I was a cool person to hang out with and great in bed. I asked if Heather puts out, she said that Heather had lived with a guy for 3 1/2 years but they broke up 6 months ago, and that she (Samantha) didn't think that Heather had been with a guy since the breakup. I asked if she was cute, Samantha said she was 'pretty good looking'.

So that was the end of Samantha. I got another BJ later that night in the shower and we said our goodbyes.

That week I was heading to Toronto for business, so while there I called Heather, we talked for a few minutes. She said she didn't like talking on the phone when she could be hanging out, but I told her I was in Toronto so she had no other option. So we learned a bit about each other that week. In my typical fashion, i'd make some sexual innuendos to see what response i'd get. Sometimes a little giggle, but she wouldnt return them with something dirty. I got home on Friday and she wanted to hang out. The first thing I liked about her is that she has her own place! No roommates to deal with, she is living in her grandparents condo for the next year or so. Her grandparents are off on a mission for the mormon church and gone for another 14 months. I tried to get her to email me a picture, but she refused saying that she wanted me to not be attracted to her picture first, but her personality. Yeah, thats the line fat ugly chicks like to use, so I didn't have high hopes for her.

Anyhow, I called her Friday when I got back into town and she wanted to go to dinner, so we went and got some food. I really had no idea what to expect from her looks. I wasn't disappointed. She was 5'5" or so, strawberry blonde hair (couldnt tell if it was natural or not), light complexion and some very large tits. She was wearing a very tight fitting t-shirt, my eyes were immediately drawn to her boobs!

We had a good conversation during dinner, aftewards I wanted to go see a movie, but she said she wanted to just go back to the condo and watch a movie or play a game. I suggested strip poker (again to see what reaction i'd get), she looked at me and informed me that strip poker would not be an option. The way she said it almost made me feel that she was offended i'd even suggest it. She was very hard to read. Lots of mixed signals by this chica.

So back at the condo, she gives me the tour, she tells me that she has taken down a lot of her grandparents stuff to make it feel more like her own place. She has definitely done a good job of decorating, you wouldnt be able to tell just by looking that it belongs to old people. She tells me that she thinks they're going to give it to her when they get home and they'll move to Hawaii. She says that as the only grand daughter, she has them wrapped around her finger and gets whatever she wants from them.

She opens up her movie cabinet and asks what I want to watch, after overriding several of my selections, we finally agree on Sweet Home Alabama (normally I cant stand chick flicks, but this is one i can tolerate, and Reece is totally hot!) While watching the movie she asks for a foot massage, I gladly pull off her flip flops and start rubbing her feet. Slowly I try to work my way up her calves and then her thighs, she looks over and says "feet, not thighs, feet", so I rub her feet for a few more minutes, then try to snuggle up with her. She scoots a bit to the side. I try to put my hand around her, she moves. I'm like what the hell? REJECTION? Not for me!

After a few minutes she tells me "i hear you give great back rubs.... wanna give me one", i tell her sure, only if she takes her shirt off. She rolls her eyes and tells me to quit being so perverted, just rub my back... only my back. By this point i've decided that there wont be any action with her, at least tonight. So she lays on the couch and i start giving her a back massage. After 10 minutes or so I try to slide my hands down her side and grab a feel of her tits, she stops me and reminds me i'm only to rub her back. By now I've totally given up any hope of anything with her, so grudgingly I massage. Another 10 minutes go by and I stop. She informs me that she didn't tell me to stop. I laugh and tell her my hands hurt and I want a massage from her. I roll my eyes starting to think she's a pampered primadonna, but I keep massaging. After a bit longer she needs to go pee and wants to put on something more comfortable. I told her I am partial to black lacy stockings, she laughed and told me to stop being dirty minded.

After a few minutes she came out in some sweat pants and a tank top, again showing off her large tits, no bra this time, i could see the outline of her nipples through the grey top. She grabs the remote and informs me that she is bored of the movie and asks me if I want to play truth or dare. I'm like truth or dare with the two of us? And you're getting on my case for being mildly naughty, this ought to be BORING! But I agree, wondering what it may lead to. She informs me that there is to be nothing very naughty on the dares, unless she changes the rules midway through, but for the truth questions anything is fair game.

So I think i'll end it right here and then my next post can be about truth or dare that evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home