Thursday, July 14, 2005

I scored last night.... several times

Just a quick update on lunch today, here's 'round one' from last night, more to cum, err, come :o)

So I've already told you about what went down on Monday with "Jen", Tuesday we talked a little, there was definitely some sexual tension between us. Wednesday I was in meetings all day with the managers, so I only saw her on my way out. She mouthed 'call me in an hour', so I went back to the hotel and took a nap. I called her about an hour and a half later and she asked if I was hungry, she said she'd throw some steaks on the BBQ, she gave me directions to her condo and off I went. I didn't take a change of clothes, I didn't want to act like this was all preplanned, for all I knew, she was just teasing me.

So I get to her condo, typical chicks pad. Lots of decorations and candles. She invited me in, the table was already set for dinner, she told me I could go upstairs to the loft and play pool, or I could go watch TV for a few minutes. I offered to help with dinner, she refused the help, told me to go practice pool so I didn't look bad when she beat me later that night. So off I went to play pool.

About 10 minutes later, dinner was done, so I went down and we talked over a very nice steak. Had a really good chit chat about each other. We finished up dinner, I cleared the table for her and asked what was for dessert. "I am hoping to be your dessert" she replied. She walked over and gave me a kiss, as I started to embrace her for a long kiss, she backed away and said "lets go play pool". I followed her up to the pool table and we continued our conversation over a game of pool.

After the first game, she asked if i wanted to make things interesting. She explained that for each shot a player took and did not get a ball in the pocket, the player would have to remove an article of clothing, if they got a ball in the pocket, they could put an article back on. I had noticed she was wearing jeans and a lounge shirt, so I figured this was a setup and she had on several layers of clothes, but I figure what the hell, so game is on. Game starts and shoes come off, then socks, by now the balls are positioned where we can make a few shots, so we take things off, put them back on, take them off, no skin showing yet. Well I was the first to have to go beyond shoes and socks, off came my shirt. This chick is a pool shark, she was good. Now i'm down to my boxers and nothing else and she only has taken off shoes, socks and her lounge shirt, revealing a tank top. I start to sink a few shots, meanwhile her luck has changed, that or she's getting hot and bothered seeing my cock start to bulge :o) Off come her pants, holy shit, she's got some damn sexy lingerie on. Some black stockings with a garter and a thong. There goes my concentration. I'm back to my boxers and she's now removed her tank top exposing a sexy black bra holding back her large tits.

I go to take my next shot and as I do, she bumps my pool stick, making me miss the shot. "Boxers" she says and holds out her hand. I tell her she's got to come and take them off, so she walks over and kisses me, then drops to her knees, pulls my boxers down to the floor and starts to give me head. I pull out before I cum (can't let it end this fast), we start kissing again, we work our way over to the couch and start making out. I manage to get her bra off and start sucking on her lucisious titties, meanwhile I slide a hand down her panties and start to finger her. She stops me and asks if i'm ready for dessert, as she runs over to the mini fridge by the pool table and brings back a spray can of whip cream.

She helps me remove her stockings and garter, then she lays down on the couch. I pulled her panties down to the floor, admired her cleanly shaven pussy and covered it in whip cream. I started to lick the whip cream off, teasing her clit with my tongue. She is going crazy by now, and finally her pussy tightens and she moans in pleasure. I'm then informed it is her turn for dessert, she motions for me to lay on the couch, she puts some whip cream on my nipples and on my hard cock, then licks my nipples clean, then proceeds to lick my cock clean, her fingers tickling my balls as my cock goes in and out of her mouth. I warn her that i'm about to cum, she doesnt back off (I LOVE CHICKS THAT LET ME CUM IN THEIR MOUTHS!), i grab the back of her head and speed up the motion, and then all at once, i'm shotting cum into the back of her throat, she semi chokes, keeps sucking and then swallows my load.

She pulled me up off the couch and took me into the shower where we cleaned each other up

to be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home