Friday, September 30, 2005

My night with Ami

So as mentioned, Ami had been sending me some dirty text messages throughout the week and telling me how much badly she wanted my penis again. I decided to call her bluff, I fully figured she was just flirting and teasing me. Boy was I wrong, and this was a time when being wrong was something I didn't mind at all.

I talked to her on Sunday and she invited me over for dinner and to watch a movie with her and as she put it 'get naked and have some fun'.

She had made a great dinner, chicken parmesan over some noodles and chocolate pie for dessert. We watched "Fever Pitch" and midway through she asked for a back rub. I started giving her a back rub and kept trying to tease her by reaching around to her tits. She would slap my hand and tell me to wait. I told her she was full of shit and was not going to do anything tonight. She would just say 'oh ok. You'll be surprised then." We finish the movie and then I tell her I probably should be going, just to see what reaction I got to that (I had no intention of leaving). She pulled her shirt over her head and asked if I still wanted to leave or if I could stick around for awhile.

We started kissing and soon her shirt was off and her tits were taking turns being sucked. I unbuttoned her pants and got them down around her ankles revealing a nice thong. As I tried to get her thong off, she stopped me and got my pants and boxers down around my waste and started sucking my cock. She kept looking up and smiling at me and then going back to sucking my cock. After 2 min or so I warned her that I was ready to shoot my load. She slowed down and prepared herself for it and soon I was shooting hot jizz into her mouth. It started to dribble down her chin and she slowly swallowed it.

She then led me back to her bedroom and told me she wanted to masterbate for me. She laid on the bed and told me to sit at the end of the bed and watch. She started playing with her nipples with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. Soon she was sliding one finger in and then two. It was VERY hot watching her pleasure herself. Her pussy was nice and trimmed and watching her face light up with pleasure was exciting. I lowered myself closer and started licking her inner thighs and soon she had her hands on the back of my head pushing my head into her pussy. I ate her out with rapid tongue motions and she unleashed a very wet orgasm, and she was LOUD!

After this I was hard as a rock, I grabbed a condom from my pocket and she put it on, I was worried about my performance because I had forgotten my STAHARD. We started out with her on top, she was riding me faster and faster and after a minute I knew we had to slow things down before I shot my load. I told her to stop for a minute, we continued kissing and I teased her nipples with my cock, she tried massaging my balls but I warned her that would not help me 'cool down'. I kept her nice and wet with my fingers so she wouldnt lose the moment.

After 2 or 3 minutes I was ready to go some more. This time we went doggy style, she came very quickly through this as I was fucking her hard and fast and playing with her titties. After she cummed I was very horny and ready to shoot my load. I had her assume my favorite position (her laying on the side of the bed, legs over my shoulders) and fucked her slowly and gradually built up speed. I love watching my cock enter a pussy and slide in and out, it is very HOT! As I sped up my thrusts I started cumming, as I slowed down, she slid her hand down and started massaging my balls, good lord that felt great!

After we kissed for a few minutes we jumped into a shower and washed each other off, it was now well after midnight, we climbed in between her sheets and snuggled up together and fell asleep after talking about how we can't wait for Michelle to join us in bed again.

Stay tuned for what happened the next morning :o)

2 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever do you ever propose/do anal with your "conquests"? Just wondering because I don't believe I've seen this practice mentioned in any of your posts. If not, is there a particular reason?

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger marksexsite said...

I've tried anal, she didn't like it and I didn't really either. Pussy and mouth are good enough for me.... the poop shoot is exit only IMO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home