Monday, August 15, 2005

Got a booty call last night

It’s funny how it always seems to work this way. The last 3 times I’ve called someone for some ‘no strings attached sex’, within a week I get a call from someone requesting the same from me, I’m always more than happy to oblige.

Sunday night I get a call from Chelsea asking what was going on. We get talking for a few minutes and she asks if I want to come over and hang out. Now with my ‘friends with benefits’, hang out is typically the code for ‘I’m horny and could really use a good lay’. I told her sure, she told me to come over around 10:00. (Background on Chelsea… 28 year old divorced chick. Married when she was 20, divorced 3 years later. She is kind of pudgy, about 5’3”, but certainly not fat. Above average titties, light brown hair, I’d give her a 7.)

I showed up at 10:00 and was invited into her apartment. She said she’s been wanting to call me for several weeks but can never get the apartment to herself. I laughed and reminded her I essentially have my own place, except for rare weekends when my uncle is back in town. She apparently had forgotten that I moved out of the house I was living in with all my buddies.

Anyhow, it’s the same nervous chit chat. It doesn’t matter how many times these encounters happen, they start out weird! We walk into the backroom and she has some candles lit. She asks if I’m down for a game of strip poker to break the ice. Sure. She jumps out to a fast start winning the first 4 hands, I lose both shoes and both socks. I win a few hands, then she goes back on a winning streak and soon I’m in only my boxers, she still has most of her clothes on. My ‘luck’ changes (though I think she was losing on purpose to even things out) and soon she’s down to 3 pieces of clothes – tank top, bra and panties. She pulls down a full house and its off with my boxers. I tell her she has to take them off, so I stand up and walk over to her and let her remove them, my semi erect cock is right in front of her face and she gives it a big sloppy kiss and tells me there is more to come. She loses the next 3 hands and I help her get the rest of her clothes off. She informs me that since I lost, she gets to tie me to the bed and do whatever she wants. She walks over to her drawer and pulls out some handkerchiefs and walks me over to her bed, where she ties my hands to her headboard. She mentions that she needs to figure out a way to tie feet to her baseboard.

She climbs up on top of me, straddles my chest and then lowers her pussy onto my face, I start licking it (I hate eating pussy from this position, I much prefer to have the girl on her back, but whatever, she wants it this way that is fine with me, I was just wishing I had my fingers available to help me out). I eat her for a few minutes and then she disappears into the kitchen, she comes back with a can of whip cream and sprays it on my nipples, my cock and my balls, she starts licking off my chest, coming up to kiss me every now and then, then she works her way down and starts licking my balls and sucking on them. By now, I’m rock hard. She sucks my cock clean of whip cream and then straddles me and lowers her pussy around my cock. I ask her if she’s on the pill, she tells me she just wants to feel me inside of her for a second. She rides up and down 3 or 4 times and then climbs off me, unties me and hands me the whip cream. I tell her she can’t leave me with blue balls, make me cum! She asks if I want to cum on her tits, of course I do! She tells me to go grab some baby oil out of the bathroom, we spray some on her tits and I start to slide my cock in and out, in and out. I stop for a minute and she plays with my balls and strokes my cock, I feel that I’m about to cum so I start to slide it in between her tits again and soon I’m shooting my hot load all over her neck and her tits. She lays there smiling then tells me to go get her a towel to clean herself up, which I do.

After a slight break, I grab the can of whip cream and cover her tits with it, then I start to lick them clean. Then I cover her shaved pussy with whip cream and proceed to lick it clean, midway through cleaning her up, she has a very wet orgasm. I love eating shaved pussies! Don’t have to worry about hair getting stuck on my tongue, and the smooth feeling is great! I finished eating her pussy and went up to kiss her, rejection, she didn’t want to taste her own juices. She rolls off the bed and leads me into the bathroom and motions for me to climb into the shower, we get in and start to soap each other up and after she wipes my face off and tells me to rinse my mouth, we start kissing in the shower. Nothing like slippery naked bodies with water spraying them! After a short shower, she leads me out into the living room and sits me on the couch and starts to do her best attempt at a lap dance, soon her lap dance has ended and she is sitting on my lap while we kiss and my hands play with her tits. Soon my cock is starting to get hard again, she stands up and pulls me up, she tells me to stay put, she runs to her room and comes back with a condom which she puts on my hard cock. We continue to kiss and she tells me she wants me to fuck her standing up, we back against the wall and I start to fuck her standing up, it isn’t very comfortable for me because she is several inches shorter than me, so I tell her to get a chair, I sit on the chair and let her lower herself onto my cock and ride me for several minutes, after she cums I tell her to go bend over on the side of the couch and I start to fuck her from behind, she squeezes her legs together to make her pussy tighter, ready to cum, I start thrusting harder and faster and soon I am cumming. I slow my thrusts and give her ass a nice spanking.

She stands up and we continue to kiss. She tells me to go get rid of the condom and meet her in bed. I flush the condom and go climb into her bed with her and we continue to kiss and cuddle, eventually we slow things down and just talk. I notice it is past 1:00 in the morning and tell her I should be going, she invites me to stay over for the night, so I do.

I woke up around 7:30 and she was still sound asleep, I snuck down under her covers and started licking her pussy, she starts to wake up and quickly informs me that she has to pee. So she does her business and comes back and thanks me for a wonderful night, ‘just what I needed’ she says. I point out my morning wood and ask her if she is going to be rude and send me on my way with a hard-on. She giggles and says she doesn’t want to suck me off this morning, I tell her a hand job will do, so she grabs her baby oil and lubes up my cock and gives me a hand job. Nothing spectacular, I’ve had much better hand jobs, she was kind of rough, but its okay, I cummed and it felt great J

After that I got dressed and headed home to change into clothes for work. I always leave these type of calls feeling good that I could help a chick in need. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home