Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Morning with Ami

Ami and I fell asleep naked together spooning, I woke up the following morning around 6:45 with a handful of tit. I started playing with her tits and as she started waking up, I slid down and started eating her out. She was soon very wet and very awake. She told me to get my penis to her mouth right now! We started kissing and soon she kneeled up and turned around and started to 69 me. It had been a while since I did it 69, while it is great, I don't like not being able to just sit and enjoy a blowjob, it gets very difficult to continue eating pussy while i'm about to cum. Anyhow, after several minutes I was shooting my load in her mouth while trying to keep eating her out. After she had sucked me dry, she climbed off of me and sat on the edge of the bed while I continued to bury my face deep in her pussy giving her a very fast tongue lashing. After a minute or two of this she was enjoying an orgasm.

We once again jumped in the shower, cleaned each other off, then kissed goodbye.

It was a great night and a great morning! I still get dirty text messages from her but she's being such a tease not letting me hang out with her. She wants to do it in front of a web cam for Michelle to watch, fine with me if I get to fuck her some more.

Anyways, looking forward to this weekend with Becky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home