Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Truth or dare pt 2

Having successfully talked me into shaving my chest, she climbs out of the shower, throws on a robe and drops her bra and panties to the floor. She handed me a soft robe and told me to put it on. So I put it on, then she told me to get my boxers off, which I did. She led me back out into the living room and told me it was my turn to offer a dare. I dared her to open her robe for 30 seconds, she grinned, turned around, opened her robe and started counting. She says I didn't say she had to open it my direction. She got to 25 then she turned at me and sped up her count. I did get a quick glance at her pussy and noticed that the carpet did appear to match the curtain. At this point things got really interesting! She told me she assumed that I was anticipating a good night and that i'd brought a few condoms with me.... SHIT! i hadn't thought to grab one. I told her I didn't have one. She told me that because of my lack of preparation, I would be punished. She grabbed her phone, called her friend and informed her friend that she was just checking if she was home, that she needed to borrow something and that a friend would be by soon, but go easy on him. She told me to walk over (in my robe) to her friends house and ask to borrow 3 condoms. So I walk over there, knock on the door and her friend opens the door and laughs and asks what the fuck Heather is doing. I tell her I need 3 condoms for Heather, she asks why, I tell her I was sent to borrow 3 condoms. She laughs and invites me in, she goes and gets me 3 condoms and then tells me she doesnt think they'll fit me. I smirk and tell her that it wont be a problem, well then she says to prove it. I roll my eyes and ask her to just give me the condoms, she tells me that she's in charge and wants to see how big I am, then she quickly reaches forward and unties my robe, then stares at my cock. She says "impressive" and hands me the 3 rubbers. I return to Heather's place, knock and walk in, she asks if i got them, I inform her I did. She sticks her hand out, so I give them to her. She goes in her room and puts them on her dresser. She asks if her friend gave me any problems, I told her other than undoing the robe and checking out my dick, no. She didn't believe the story and hands me the phone, again wanting me to make an idiot of myself. She has me get her friend on the phone (speaker) and tell her friend that Heather doesn't believe she untied my robe, she laughs and says she did, she said she had to inspect me to make sure I wouldn't disappoint her friend. Heather mouths to me to ask her what she thought, so I do, and her friend tells me 'well lets just say Heather is in a for a fun night'. Heather rolls her eyes and informs her friend "who said i'm fucking him tonight" and laughs, then tells her friend good bye.

So now i'm again not quite sure what to expect. This chick was playing MAJOR mind games with me and it was really turning me on LOL. I can't just come out and look desperate and be like 'what do you mean i'm not getting any tonight'. I just gotta keep goin. So she now jumps back to our game and tells me its my turn for a dare. I told her that I dared her to masterbate in front of me, she immediately says hell no. So I dare her to let me stick a finger up her twat, she thinks for a minute and tells me no. I then ask her what the hell I can get her to do. She must have decided that enough teasing was enough, because she says "Mark, I triple dog dare you to go get some ice and come eat me out... and she opened her robe and let it fall to the floor". I head for her kitchen, thinking that this is a trap and she'll once again find a way to somehow make me a puppet in her game. I grab a glass out of her cupboard and put some ice cubes in it. I return to the living room and she is completely naked laying back in the couch spread eagle. I put the ice down and grab her tits and go to kiss her. She stops me and informs me she didn't ask to makeout, she asked for me to eat her out. A bit taken back that she didn't even want to kiss first, I was glad to oblige though... i knelt down and started licking her nicely trimmed pussy. Once she started getting a bit more wet, I spread her apart and got my tongue in deep and went to town. It only took me 5 minutes or so to get her dripping wet and cumming, I worked her clit masterfully. As she caught her breath I made my way up to her tits and started sucking on them. As I was doing this she undid my robe and started playing with my cock to get it completely hard. She took me in her mouth for a minute, then stared at my cock and told me its not as big as Samantha made it sound, but definitely the biggest cock she's ever seen. She grabs my hand and leads me into her room, she starts kissing me as she grabs a condom from her night stand, she opens it up and unrolls it onto my hard cock.

She tells me she knows my favorite position is standing up by the side of the bed, and she assumes the position. She asks how long I think I can last without my magic cream and she smiles (damn Samantha really told her a lot!) I told her that with a condom and no cream i'm good for at least 3 minutes. She says prove it. I lean down and start kissing her again while playing with her nipples. After a minute or so I stand up, slide my cock into her.... damn I ABSOLUTELY LOVE watching a chicks face while my dick enters them deeper, and deeper and even deeper! After roughly 2 minutes I had to slow things down, I stopped and started kissing her again, she laughed and commented that she knew what I was doing, trying to last longer....LOL. She said if I want to delay it, to eat her out again, which I gladly did, after only a few minutes she erupted with another orgasm. She then was begging for me to fuck her hard. I gladly did and after a few minutes I filled that condom up with cum.

We kissed for another few minutes, she kept playing with my cock trying to get me hard again, I told her it would be a good hour before I could get it up again, she tried sucking my balls and getting me hard again, but she was not able to. She suggested we finish our movie until I can get it up again. Works for me! We finished the movie in our robes, she kept reaching in and playing with my cock trying to get me hard, once she started getting a response she starts sucking on my nipples and then heads down and working my balls with her tongue... once I was hard she proceeded to give me a GREAT blowjob. Shit she knows how to work it! She could deep throad like no other. After a few minutes she was catching my load and licking her lips. I was just sitting there stunned at how great she was with her lips. It was now after midnight, she said she was tired and wanted to get to bed, but hoped i'd join her in bed in case she felt frisky in the morning. Thats an invitation I rarely turn down.

And thats where my next post will begin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home