Thursday, July 14, 2005

Round two last night

So we had a nice steamy shower, got out and got our clothes back on, there were a few minutes of the ‘post fuck awkwardness’, I asked if this was my queue to leave, she laughed and said ‘no no, there is plenty more to come’. It was around 8:00 by now, we decided to head to the nearby park and toss a frisbee around. Park was enjoyable, it was humid as hell though, I’m not used to this east coast humidity, though I must admit, there is something sexy about seeing a hot chick in a tight tanktop with sweat dripping into her cleavage! We played in the park and then walked home to a beautiful sunset. Things were a little awkard when we returned to her condo, it was like, we both knew we were gonna fuck again, but we didn’t know when. She turned on the tv and we ended up playing some Canasta based card game that she taught me, it was cool, confusing as hell though.
By now its 11, she tells me she is going to pull her car into the garage and tells me to go up to her room and get in the top drawer and pick out something for her to wear. Holy shit, this chick has so much lingerie! She’d already graced me with her stockings and garter, I pulled out a silk top and some matching panties and set them on her bed. I went downstairs and informed her my selection had been made. She was in the middle of dishing up some ice cream, so we had ice cream and watched a bit more TV, then she excused herself. A few minutes later I heard her calling for me to come upstairs.
I found her in a candle lit room, laying across her bed in her lingerie. I made my way to her bed, laid down and started kissing her. We kissed for several minutes, taking turns sucking each others neck and nibbling ears. After a few minutes she hands me a little vibrator, I take it, go down and remove her panties and stick a few fingers in her wet pussy, she pulls me down to keep kissing her, as she does I slide the vibrator in her and push a button, I can hear a slight buzzing from it, I now have lifted up her top and am sucking on her tits as she is starting to moan with pleasure, soon she is tightening her legs together and moaning very loud as she cums. She reaches down to my hand to pull out the vibrator, then she reaches into her night stand and pulls out a tube of “stay hard”. She tells me she doesn’t care if I need it or not, she wants me to put some of this on, I oblige, the stuff feels rather cool and tingly, I’ve used similar stuff a few times, I don’t have a terrible problem with premature cum, and anything that lets me fuck longer is fine by me. She is laying on her back, I crawl over to her and lift her legs up over my shoulders, I bury my face in her pussy and soon I rock forward and stick my cock in her pussy. Whatever this cream was, it ruled! I fucked her for almost 25 minutes straight. We fucked with me on top, with her on top, doggy style and my favorite, with me standing to the side of the bed with her legs up on my shoulders as she lays on the side of the bed. She had 2 orgasms while we were fucking, and shortly after this new position with me standing up, I knew I could hold it no longer. I warned her I was about to cum (pregnancy not a concern as she wears the birth control patch, but I wanted to warn her), she smiled as I continued playing with her nipples and soon I was shooting my load. A minute or two later, things calmed down, we cleaned ourselves up, got a drink and fell asleep naked in each others arms.
MORE TO CUM… still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home