Thursday, November 16, 2006

The next morning

We climbed into her bed naked, kissed for a few minutes, talked for a bit then dozed off. I woke up around 4am as I heard Heather in the bathroom. She climbed into bed and noticed I was awake, I told her I had to go pee, so I did. I came back in and she snuggled up against me and started kissing me.... she reached down and started playing with my cock, before long it was rock hard. She asked if I was up for an early morning quickie, I smiled and told her hell yeah. She grabbed a condom from her dresser and we started making out as she put it on me. She kicks the covers off and I straddle her and start kissing her tits while rubbing her pussy to get it nice and wet. Once I can tell she's wet, I lift her legs up over my shoulders and start fucking her nice and fast. After a few minutes I get to "that point", so I slow down, I go to start eating her, she says she doesnt care if she cums right now, she just wanted me to enjoy my night... that said, I started fucking her again and after another minute I started cumming. As I slowed down i lowered my face down and started kissing her. She asked if that was worth waking up for, I tell her hell ya! I dispose of the rubber, climb back into bed and fall asleep snuggling with her.

We are awakened by a phone call in the morning. She picks it up and glances at the caller ID and tells me its her dad, be very quiet. She answers and talks to her dad, tells him she just woke up, then she tells him "yeah i'll be there, and I think i'll have a date" and she looks at me and winks. As she hangs up the phone she asks if i'll be her date to her parents 30th anniversary dinner. I tell her that seems a bit awkward, meeting all of her family right now. She says not to worry about it, tells me that it will be fun, and not to worry, i'll be rewarded for playing the role of her date. I decide what the hell, i'll go. I have so far enjoyed my time with her and I figure i can milk this for some great sex. Heather then informs me that she can't believe she woke up naked next to someone and he hasn't tried anything yet. I guess that was my hint... we started kissing and my hands worked their way down her chest to her tits. We made out for a bit then I worked my way down her chest with my tongue and proceeded to eat her out. Over the next 15 minutes I brought her to orgasm twice, the second one was AMAZING! She was enjoying it immensely! She was being very very loud, there's just something terribly hot about a girl yelling out your name while your face is buried between her legs!

As I finished eating her out, by now I was extremely turned on. She asked if I wanted to titty fuck her... hell yeah! She told me to grab some lube from her dresser, which I did, i squirted some on her tits and straddled her. As I slid my cock between her tits when I would push all the way in, she could suck the tip of my cock, an excellent sensation. After several minutes of this I was ready to cum, I asked if she wanted it in her mouth and she told me to just shoot it on her tits. As I approached climax, I finished myself off with my hand and shot my creamy load onto her tits, then she licked me clean.

After this she declared it was time to clean up, and walked me to the shower, where we had been several hours ago. We took turns washing each other, and I noticed that the shower head was one that you could take off and hold in your hand, I asked if she ever has fun in the shower with the shower head, she reminds me that she doesnt masterbate. So I tell her let me show her what she's been missing, and I grab the shower head, turn it onto the massage setting, and start making out with her again while shooting the massaging water down onto her pussy. She is enjoying this very much! She tells me to eat her out, but I tell her I want her to cum just from the sensation of the water, which she did after not very long. She must have felt obligated after that to try and get me off since she dropped to her knees to suck me off, I tell her that i've reached my max for orgasms for awhile and I need time to recover. She laughs and tells me i'd better be ready for that night.

After our shower we dried each other off and got dressed, and I told her I had some errands to run before our date later that afternoon. She told me what the plans were, and then told me to go to Victoria Secret or Fredericks and buy her something to wear that evening under her clothes. Something very sexy that I want to see her in that night. I ask her if Samantha had told her how into lingerie I was, she smiled and told me it may have been mentioned. I agree to buy her something for that night. We kiss for several minutes, she puts her hand down my pants but I tell her to save it for tonight. She smiles and tells me how much fun she had last night, and thanks me for being a sport for all of her torture. She then informs me that she knew the minute she saw me that she wanted to fuck me, but she wanted to see how stupid of things I would do to try and get in her pants. I chuckled and told her it was definitely worth any embarassment.

I remember thinking to myself as I left that there was something different about her. Something that told me I'd be with her for awhile. I wasn't looking at her as just another conquest, just another pussy, etc. I usually leave encounters like this and dont care if I see them again, but she wasn't just a screw, there was some connection with her, and I was excited to see where it was going to take me!

We'll stop here and my next post will be about lingerie shopping and the date to her parents anniversary dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home