Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Night with Becky... full story

Ok, so this was quite an interesting night, things were going very good, then she got very cold and I was heading home, but as mentioned in my teaser, she called me back and it ended up being a GREAT night!

I headed up to pick her up at her hotel after my post at 7:15, we headed to the Gateway in SLC for dinner at Z Tejas. I'd never been there but several of her coworkers recommended it to her, it was decent, not the best, but not horrible by any means. Anyways, we were talking about our backgrounds and our lives and I was getting a feel for how into sex she was by making my usual dirty comments to see what kind of reaction I'd get. She was showing some good signs, laughing, joking with me and making comments back. Sexual tension was starting to build between us.

We finished our meals and I asked her if she wanted any dessert. She said she was stuffed and I told her that's too bad, I was hoping to be her dessert. She smiled and said "well I can probably make room". Jackpot! I ask if she wants to go walk around SLC, she says she wants to head back to her hotel with me.

Back at her room we start kissing, she suggests we go out on the balcony and makeout, well there wasn't much of a view out back and it was getting dark, so we went out on the balcony and started making out. Soon she was telling me to sit down in the chair, she unzipped my pants and started to suck my cock. It was rather thrilling doing this outdoors knowing that someone could walk by and look up and see what was going on. I came in her mouth after a few minutes. I then told her to sit down and let me return the favor. She sat down and I dropped her pants to her ankles and I as started to pull her panties down she stopped me and told me that I needed to leave. I was like what the fuck? She said she didn't feel comfortable continuing and wanted me to leave.

So being the gentleman that I am, I headed out. As I left, I wrote down my cell phone # and told her to call me if she wanted to talk. Within 5 minutes as I'm pulling onto the freeway, my phone rings and she says "It's Becky and I'm an idiot. Do you feel like coming back? I'm sorry, I got shy and scared because I haven't been with a guy in so long, I panicked and thought I should just tell you to leave, but I really want you to come back". Well, I got off the freeway and headed back to her room. She was waiting for me downstairs in the lobby. She thanked me for coming back and told me she was so stupid for what went on earlier. She said that she had not been with a guy in over 3 years and she just got scared and thought that I would think she was a slut for doing this all on our first night hanging out. I laughed and said well, "I guess that would make me a man-whore if you are a slut", she chuckled and said "good point".

I told her if she didn't want to do anything she didn't have to, we could walk around town or go see a movie or something. She smirked and said "apparently you didn't hear me say I have not been fucked in over 3 years. I just sucked you off, I expect some good sex tonight". I laughed and said it sounded like a plan, but told her I did not have any condoms. She told me that I'd better go find some.

So we headed to a store a few blocks away and bought some condoms, as we were at the store . She smiled as she picked up a can of spray whip cream and a bottle of chocolate sauce. I could tell it was going to be a good night by how excited she was that she was about to get some.

So.... back to the hotel we go. We get to the room and she instantly starts kissing me and taking off my clothes, I start getting her undressed as well. She had a nice little body. Not extremely thin by any means, but not on the pudgy side. Her only flaw was she had hardly any tits, oh well, she had a pussy which was all I needed, though it was not trimmed very nicely, likely due to her lack of sex for so long, at least thats what I told myself, I would certainly hope if she were involved intimately with someone for an extended period, she would trim up that bush!

Well, she had me naked and she went right for the whip cream and chocolate and drizzled my body in it and starts licking me clean. She started to suck my cock again but I stopped her reminding her I needed to be able to perform in a few minutes. Her enthusiasm for sex was refreshing. She was horny as hell by this point! She kept playing with her pussy while she was licking me off.

After she had sufficiently licked my body all over the place, we started kissing again and I slid a few fingers inside her very wet pussy. I was hoping she'd be fine with me fingering her as I didn't want to go down on her overly hairy bush. She seemed quite content with what was going on and before too long she told me she wanted me inside of her. I grabbed a condom and she helped me put it on, then she straddled my cock and lowered herself on it. Watching her face fill with pleasure as my cock filled her pussy was a very awesome sight! She lowered her chest down onto mine and started kissing me as we fucked. It was seriously probably less than 30 seconds before she was cumming. Good lord was she ever loud as she cummed! I dont think I've ever been with a girl who was as loud as her during orgasm. Not only that, it lasted almost a full minute. She stopped for a minute and just stared at me smiling. "That was amazing, holy shit I can't believe I've gone so long without sex".

She then asked if I wanted to go do it out on the balcony in the chair. I hesitated and she told me she promises she'll be quiet out there. I told her I didn't think she could be possible after that last one. She promised she could keep it quiet. So I figure what the hell, we step out onto the balcony and she sits in the chair, I lift her legs up over my shoulders and start to fuck her. At first it was really awkward because with each thrust the chair moved back towards the wall. Eventually it was against the wall so it couldnt keep sliding. After a few minutes I could tell she was near another orgasm because she started covering her mouth and trying to be quiet. I probably would have pulled her back into the room, but I was about to start shooting my load and didn't want to ruin the moment. A few seconds later I am enjoying my orgasm. My thrusts slow and she reaches down to play with my balls.

We finished fucking and went back into the hotel room. By now it was getting late, she had to be to the airport at 6am for work. She asked if I'd give her the honor of staying the night. Sure, why not. I was tired, plus I was sticky as hell from the chocolate and whip cream. So we showered together, in the shower she tried getting me hard again but I'd already had 2 orgasms within a few hours, I told her it would be awhile before I could get hard again. She told me I'd better be hard again before she left. I smiled and thought to myself how great it was to be hanging with this little nympho! She could not keep her hands off of me. She asked if I'd eat her out in the shower, I figured since her bush was wet it wouldnt be as bad, so I started eating her out while water dripped over us. Between eating her out and playing with her clit she starts having another orgasm, she about fell over she enjoying it so much!

As I stood up, she looked down and smiled and noticed I was starting to get hard again. She asked if I was ready to go fuck again and practically pulled me out of the shower. She led me over to the bed (mind you we're both still dripping wet from the shower) and she climbs on top of me and starts kissing me. After some kissing and her playing with my balls and my cock I was ready to fuck again. I got up and dried off a little so I could get a condom on, I put on another condom and she asked how I wanted it. I told her doggy style would be great, so she assumed the position and I started fucking her. As I was fucking her, she told me to play with her tits. She said "just because they're small doesnt mean I dont love them being played with", so I start playing with her tits.

Now I dont know about other guys, but if I've had 1 or 2 orgasms and try to have sex again within a few hours, my stamina increases tremendously. I can fuck and fuck for a long time without cumming. We fucked for quite a while doggy style, then I rolled her onto her back and fucked her very deep with her legs in the air above my shoulders. She cummed while in this position, I was far from cumming, just had a nice hard on and was ready to please :o) I decided to try my favorite position.... me standing on the side of the bed, her legs over my shoulders. We fucked in this position for a few more minutes, she was trying to reach her hand down to tickle my balls and eventually all at once I had one of the best orgasms i've had in a LONG, LONG time. It was so intense!

After that we fell asleep, her wake up call came around 5:30, I drove her to the airport and then headed home to sleep for a few hours before work.

So, hopefully Becky has a SLC layover again sometime soon, I'm definitely game for some more of that little nympho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home