Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Got laid last night

Every now and then I just need some sex. I’ve got 4 or 5 ‘friends with benefits’, chicks I can call when I need a lay, and chicks that can call me when they need a lay. No strings attached, just a stress relieving screw. I always feel weird calling them because I really don’t talk to them for anything else. I’ve heard from (slept with at their request) 3 of them since April or May, but not sure what the other 2 are up to. So I decide what I’m feeling like and called Sarah, but she’s in Hawaii for 2 weeks, she knew what I was calling for and told me I’d better call her when she’s back though. Next I call Beth, a redhead. Redheads are interesting, they tend to either be hot hot hot, or FUGLY! Beth is definitely HOT HOT HOT!

Mark: “Beth, its Mark, how the hell have you been? Just seeing if you wanted to hang out tonight”.

Beth: “Oh yeah, hang out huh?”

Mark: “Yeah, its been awhile since I’ve seen you and just thought it would be cool if we could hang out tonight. You know, shoot some pool, watch a movie, whatever”.

Beth: “Yeah that sounds fun, I can be over there around 9, ok?”

She shows up a little after 9, we have a few minutes of chit chat about what each has been up to lately. We head down to my room and I ask what movie she wants to watch, she laughs and says ‘we don’t need a movie, I know what you want, lets get to it’, and with that she walks over to me and starts kissing me, the awkward kissing lasts for 2 or 3 minutes, then we’re starting to get into it. We stumble our way over to my bed and fall on it and continue making out, we makeout for a good 15 minutes, then I help her sit up and lift her shirt over her head, I unhook her bra and lay her back down as I start to kiss and suck on her nipples. I slowly moved down her stomach with my tongue and stopped at her pants, I unbuttoned them, slid them down and slid her panties down, I admired her trimmed red bush (now mind you Beth is completely against guys going down on her, I’ve never been down on her, she says she has only let 2 guys go down on her, she is too self conscious), I give her the begging ‘please let me eat your pussy’ look and get the disapproving ‘sorry’ look, so I head back to her nipples, tease them for awhile then move back up for some more kissing, while we’re kissing I move my fingers down and start playing with her pussy, soon I slide in one and then two and eventually a third finger and start to finger her, after several minutes of teasing her G spot and her clit, she is near orgasm and pushes my head down to her tits to continue to tease her nipples, after another minute or two she is cumming very loudly. I love loud girls!

Following her orgasm she practically rips my shirt off and starts sucking my nipples (a huge turn on for me!), meanwhile she is trying to undo my belt to let out my raging hard cock. She gets my belt undone and lowers my pants to my ankles and then pulls my boxers down and helps me remove them completely. She starts to suck my cock for several minutes, eventually I know she has to stop or I’m going to blow my load. I reach down and give her the sign to stop and she comes up and starts kissing me some more. We’re talking dirty to each other and she’s begging me to fuck her, I roll off the bed and go grab a condom and some stay hard cream and put them on. She informs me she wants top first, so I lay down and she straddles me and slides herself onto my cock. I LOVE watching the reaction of a chick as she lowers herself onto my cock and lets it slide deeply into her wet pussy. She proceeds to ride me for several minutes while we kiss and I play with her tits, after 5 minutes or so, she has another orgasm. She stops for a second and asks how I want it, I tell her lets start doggy style, so she gets on all fours and I slide up behind her, we start fucking doggy style and after several minutes I feel like I’m going to cum, not wanting to end it yet I stop fucking her and play with her tits while she is rubbing her pussy. After a ‘cool down’ period we switch to my favorite position…. Standing off the side of the bed. I love watching my cock go in and out of a pussy, then I have access to sucking tits, kissing or even playing with the clit.

We fuck in this position for another 7 or 8 minutes, she has her 3rd orgasm of the night and I’m to ‘the point of no return’, we start kissing very passionately and I get the last few thrusts of my cock before I erupt and fill the condom with my hot load. I continue thrusting slower and slower and pull out, we keep kissing for a few minutes, then it is that awkward ‘post fuck moment’. It was not even 11:00 yet, she wasn’t planning on staying over, she lays there for a minute and tells me how good it was, yada yada yada, then she’s getting dressed and heading home.

Awkward at first, but always great sex! Friends with benefits are a good thing to have. Yes, I miss the thrill of the ‘hunt’ to get them into bed, but sometimes I just want to have sex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home