Thursday, August 11, 2005

Night at the club & in the park

Not knowing what to do with myself last night, I decided to head to a club up in Park City. It is always jumping with hotties looking for some action. I got up there around 10:30 and made the rounds saying hi to people I know and scouting the hotties. I notice one girl in particular who catches my attention, a short blonde chick, she is hanging around several other girls, no signs of guys already attached to them, so I move in. We get talking and I find out she just moved up here from Vegas to go to school at the University of Utah. Her name is Mandy, 22 years old, no boyfriend. I buy her a drink and we continue talking and dancing. She asks if I have a car, then tells me she wants to get out of here, the loud music is giving her a headache. She tells her friends she is heading out with me and I’ll drop her off at their house later.

We leave and she tells me to take her on a tour of Salt Lake. Now I’m not sure how many of you reading this have been to SLC before, but there isn’t a ton to tour. We drove around and eventually we end up at ‘Ensign Peak’, behind the state capitol, a nice make out spot that has really great views of the Salt Lake Valley. We get out and walk around up there just talking to each other. It’s now around midnight and she tells me to take her to a park to swing. I’m like ok, whatever, so we drive around towards where she is staying in West Valley until we find a park that has some swings, she starts swinging and convinces me to get on a swing and see who can get higher. I ask her what the winner gets, she replies ‘that depends on what the loser is willing to give them I guess’. We swing for 10 minutes or so enjoying the nice warm summer night. Finally she slows down and jumps off and declares that she was swinging higher than me, so she wins and tells me to announce her prize.

So I’m put on the spot, not quite sure how far is too far with this chick, I tell her she wins 10 minutes of making out with me, she replies ‘oh, I was hoping for something more, but that will do I guess’. She then runs over to the grass, lays down and tells me to come and give her the prize. I walk over, sit beside her and gaze into her eyes while rubbing her arm. After a minute or two I lower in and we start kissing. Soon we are making out and my hands are working their way up her shirt, I feel her tits through her bra as we’re kissing. After a good long make out, I sit up straddling her and smile. “What’s next?” She asks as she pushes me off and stands up walking back towards the playground.

She points and says “I’ll be you that I can cross the monkey bars faster than you”. She crosses them in just over 6 seconds, I get up and get half way across and she grabs my legs and pulls me down. She giggles ‘you didn’t say anything about interfering’, so she declares herself the winner and tells me that she dares me to take off my pants and shorts and run a lap around the park. I look at her and inform her I’m not going to streak around the park on a main road. She points out it is late and nobody has driven by in a long time. I’m still not convinced of going along with her dare, but then she says ‘come on, besides, if I get hot watching you then maybe there will be a treat waiting for you’ (as she says this, she seductively sucks on her finger).

I slowly start taking off my shoes and socks, then I tell her she has to at least give me the pleasure of undressing me, so she comes over and undoes my belt, removes it and spanks me with it, the unbuttons my pants and pushes them to the ground as I step out of them. Now she pulls my boxers to the ground and stares at my cock, then looks up and smiles and again sucks on her finger and tells me to get running. So I head out for a jog around the park, I had to hold my dick and my balls with a hand to keep them from slapping around and getting hurt, I made my stroll around the park and returned to find her sitting at the bottom of the slide smiling. I notice that my clothes seem to have been hidden. I ask her where they are, she says it doesn’t matter, I need to earn them back. She stands up and starts kissing me again, meanwhile her hand is starting to massage my balls and gently stroke my cock in attempt to get it hard. She pushes me down onto the slide, kneels down and licks the head of my cock, then she takes my balls into her mouth one by one, soon I’m hard as a rock and she goes to work on my cock. This girl knows what she’s doing! I received an excellent blowjob right there on the slide of the park. She let me cum in her mouth, most of it was spit out, but really, who cares, it was a damn good blowjob!

I stood up and tried to get her pants off but she stopped me and informed me it was ‘that time of the month’. She told me I’d better not be a prick and not call her back, I owe her big time for what just went down. She went and got me my clothes, I got dressed and took her home, the whole way home she was teasing my cock by sticking her hand down my pants. She asked if I’ve ever had road head, I told her nope, she said that we need to go for a long drive one day, I agreed.

I dropped her off at her house, got her phone # and went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home