Thursday, July 14, 2005

Scored again in the morning... & afternoon

Sometime around 6:30, her alarm clock went off, she rolled over on top of me and started kissing me, before long, I had a case of morning wood. She started to stroke my cock and then asked if I wanted to fuck her titties, I most certainly did want to! She grabbed some KY and had me squeeze some between her tits for lube, soon I was thrusting my cock between her tits, her tongue reaching as far as it can to try and flick the head of my cock with each thrust. I was to the point where I was about to cum but it just wasn’t happening for some reason, not enough tension I guess, she pushed them together tighter and finally I stopped thrusting and while still straddling her, I masterbated and shot my load all over her chest and her mouth, she then sucked my oh so sensitive cock dry J I started to go down on her, but she told me we’d better hurry so we’re not late to work, so back to my hotel I drove to change. I was reporting for half a day, then would be driving to a hotel near the airport for my flight tomorrow. So back at the office this afternoon, she sees me in the breakroom and reminds me I owe her from this morning. I pointed out she had more orgasms last night than I did, she asked if that was a rejection, of course not. But when and where? I had checked out my hotel, she lived too far away…. I guess her office would have to do. Most of the office left for lunch, she locked her office as she normally would, but she didn’t leave, she pulled the blinds down and started a long passionate kiss with me, she climbed up onto her desk and pushed my head down towards her pussy, I noticed that underneath her skirt was a nice pair of crotchless panties. I started eating her out, the lace was still getting in the way, so I took them off, put them in my pocket “for memories” I told her, then I continued to eat her out right there on her desk, not paying attention to how loud she was being. She came after a few minutes of fingers and tongue action, she thanked me with another long kiss, then gave me one more blowjob for the road. The best part was her parting words “you were a great lay, but don’t try emailing me thinking we can hook up down the road, you’re not my type.

Likewise Jen…. Likewise :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home