Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Night out with Heather's family

Ok so I left Heather's house to get cleaned up, run a few errands and get some lingerie for her.

Skipping the boring errands, then I called Heather to inquire what she'd be wearing. The purpose of this was two fold... 1 - to make sure I was dressed appropriately, and 2 - to know what kind of lingerie to buy, didn't want to get her some stockings if she'd be in a skirt or something, but she was just going to be in dress pants and a blouse. So I got cleaned up, grabbed my tongue joy(mentioned in previous posts but details here ) and went to a local sex shop. Those of you familiar with my blog know that I LOVE stockings and garters. Here's an idea of what I picked out for her. Pretty similiar to this but in black click here for picture

I also decided to get something that would make the night interesting, and see if she was really wanting to be daring. I bought her some vibrating panties with a wireless remote control. Something similiar to this (click)

I showed up to her house about 45 minutes earlier than I was supposed to. She opened the door in a robe and smiled. She greeted me with a very long kiss and told me how great last night was. I was holding the bag with lingerie and the panties behind my back. She tried to peek around and look in the bag but I closed it. I told her before I opened it that there was a surprise to make the night fun and she had to agree to use it. She wouldnt agree, then I told her after all the shit I went through last night, it was my turn to have a bit of fun. She made me promise it wasn't a dildo, she said she would not use a dildo, I told her it was not. So she finally reluctantly agreed. I first pulled out the lingerie, she smiled and told me it was very sexy. Then she asked what the surprise was, I pulled it out, when she realized what it was, she giggled and said "cool, these could be fun".

She then told me to watch TV while she finished getting ready. I sat on the couch and flipped through channels. I heard her call me from the bathroom so I poked my head in and she was shaving her legs... she asked me if I thought she should shave her pussy, I laughed and told her I didn't care, she told me to get in the shower with her but then realized we had to be heading to dinner so she told me nevermind, just go watch tv again. So back out to the couch I went, I heard her get out of the shower, then a few minutes later she yelled out "this lingerie makes me feel so sexy! Come see me" I told her I wanted to wait and be surprised, but reminded her to put on the special panties. She laughed and said oh dont worry, they're on. So I pulled the remote out of my pocket, walked over by the door to her room and turned it on, the reaction was priceless, a giggle followed by "whoa, hey, oh, hey, turn that off". I turned it off and she was laughing and told me i'd better be careful when I set that thing off tonight.

After several minutes she was dressed and came out looking totally hot! She grabbed my arm and pulled me up and totally started making out with me. She told me she felt so sexy in the lingerie and she was going to be so horny tonight. I told her good, that was the plan, then I turned the panties on, she pushed her pussy up against me so I could feel it, I put it on a faster setting and could tell she was starting to enjoy it, I let it go for another 30 seconds then stopped it. She opened her eyes and told me that wasn't fair, she was getting turned on. I told her oh well, she'd be hornier tonight. She gave me a sly look, then started making out with me again, as we made out she undid my belt and dropped my pants and boxers to the floor, she knelt down and started sucking my cock. After a minute she stopped, pulled my pants up, did up my belt and looked at me saying "now you'll be hornier tonight too". Wow this chick was intense, leaving me with blue balls now, not cool!

So we got in the car and headed up to the restaurant. It was a bit awkward meeting her family in such a formal setting. She has two older brothers, both married with kids. She introduced me as "her friend", but as families typically do, they started asking lots of questions. I did my best to answer them then we ordered dinner. As we chatted, her hand was on my leg moving its way up my thigh, i reach into my pocket and pulled out the remote control and started up the vibrating, she must have forgot about these because she about jumped out of her chair, she quickly pinched me wanting me to turn it off, so I turned it off, for a second, then turned it back on and got another reaction out of her. Her family was now all glancing down at her. She told them I was tickling her. Well, she was right, in a way!

The conversation turned to our relationship, I soon found out that her parents disapproved of her prior relationship and the fact that they were living together and sleeping together, I quickly discovered that we were to hide the fact we'd been in bed. Dinner came, we ate, it was good.

After dinner she went to the ladies room with one of her sisters in law. She came out a few minutes later and while walking out I turned on the panties again, she almost tripped, it was quite funny, she gave me a dirty glance.

Nothing much else to report on from dinner. Didnt have as much fun with the panties as I expected, but they came in fun later.

Since its been a week, I'll end here while I start on the next post of our post dinner evening.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice...that is a wonderful sexy outfit!

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home