Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Post dinner activities

I thanked Heather's parents for dinner and told them it was very nice to meet them. One of her brothers had a long drive home to St George, the wife of her other brother invited us over to play some games. Heather deferred to me and I said that would be fun, so we headed to her brothers house to play games. We got to the house and I was given the grand tour. Her kids then decided they wanted to rent a movie, and so Heather and Janae went to rent a movie for the kids and grab some munchies.

I had the fun task of going through her brothers attempts at small talk, then the kids wanted me to go play pool with them. Anything to get me away from the weird small talk with her brother.

When the girls returned Janae came up to me and said "thats some sexy lingerie you bought Heather. Where's the remote to the panties?" I was a bit surprised she had told her so much, but I smiled and pulled it out. She grabbed it and said "be right back".

I followed behind her to watch what she was going to do. She goes up the stairs and sees Heather standing around in the kitchen, she turns it on and Heather squeeled, then yelled out "Mark... Mark stop", but Janae turned it up more, then went into the kitchen holding it, before turning it off. Heather couldnt believe i gave her the remote, I informed her I couldnt believe that she told her about what she was wearing. She laughed and informed me that her and Janae are buds and share everything. I quickly am informed that Janae also saw the picture of my cock in Heathers phone, Janae said "impressive but Keiths (her husband) is big enough for me". After Janae had a bit more fun with the remote control, she handed it back to me and Keith came up from getting the movie going.

We started out playing Canasta, Janae kept asking all sorts of questions about our personal life, I was kind of surprised at how open Heather was about things in front of her brother, especially after sensing the fact that her dad does not approve of her sleeping with people. She didn't tell them we hadn't known each other very long, the impression she gave them (as with her parents) was that we'd been friends for a few months. Janae asked if I was the first one she'd been with since her live in boyfriend, she informed her that I was, and it was the longest 6 months of her life. LOL. Janae then informs her husband that Heather is wearing vibrating panties and I have the remote to them. He kind of chuckles and asks to see the remote. I pull it out and ask if he wants to try it, Heather reminds me that he is her brother and that would be gross, so I turned it on the highest setting it had, you could hear a buzzing from under the table as Heather giggled. She kept telling me to turn it off, but I let it go, I could tell she was starting to get turned on, so I let it go a few seconds more then turned it on. Everyone was looking at her laughing, she was almost getting into the moment right there at the table.

We finished up playing games around midnight and Sean informed us he was tired and needed to get to bed. Heather said "ok, we'll go home and thats when the fun will really start", Janae made a comment that Sean got some last night so he's good for a week or two. Sean chuckled and commented that she's the one who only wants to put out once a week, they both made a few comments which made us think they were gonna go get it on to show the other one they wanted it more often. LOL.

So we headed back to Heather's condo. While I was driving home she was teasing me by putting her hand on my thigh then moving it up to my crotch, so I reached for the remote and turned her panties on again... I could tell that she wanted me to do that because she immediately put her hands to her crotch to position the toy just to the right place. I reached over and massaged her thigh and reached up her shirt and played with her nipples for a minute or two. I could tell she was getting very aroused, so I turned the remote off. She begged for me to turn it back on, I told her not for a while. I told her she had some fingers if she wanted it bad enough, she wouldnt do it though. She tried to get my zipper down but I told her I was sore as it is, not going to let her get me more blue down there.

So we sped home to her condo, parked and headed inside.... where my next post will begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home