Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My bosses daughter... part 1

So here’s the story of my bosses daughter…. She is 19and HOT as hell. Very dark skin, always tan, very in shape, she was a cheerleader in high school and is currently a cheerleader at a major university in California. Her senior year, she was always hanging around the office after her cheer practices, she definitely gave us reason to stay late, we knew exactly what days she would be in the office and exactly what time. She’d show up all hot and sweaty in her tight shorts and sports bra.

So lets get this story started. My boss calls me from out of town one day at work and tells me that he needs his laptop charger overnighted to him, I can’t find it in his office, so he calls me back and tells me that it was at home, and asks if I would run to the house and pick it up. He tells me to grab his house key from his drawer, go get it and then drop it in a fed-ex overnight shipment to him.

I get to his house, open the door, go to where the charger is, grab it and head out of his house. While on my way out, I hear some footsteps, seeing as how my boss had told me that nobody was home, I walk to where the footsteps were and discover Lisa in a bikini. She recognizes me and asks me what I was doing, I explained that I was getting her dads charger and asked if he knew she was at the house (she is currently home for the summer from college, but has not been staying at her dads), she says that she knew mom and dad were out of town and figured she’d come lay out at the pool and do some laundry. We talked for a few minutes about college and what she’s been up to, so then I get a crazy idea… ask her out on a date! So I say something stupid, I can’t even remember what it was, something like ‘well it was good seeing you, I’d ask you to join me for dinner tonight but I’m sure your boyfriend would kick my ass’. She laughed and said she has no boyfriend, so then I said “well, then I guess I get to take you to dinner tonight?” She said “only if we go to PF Changs”. So we made plans for that night.

So I spend the rest of my day fantasizing about Lisa in her bikini. The thought crosses my mind that I might score tonight, but quickly is erased when I remind myself she is the bosses daughter.

So I go pick her up, she is wearing a cute little denim skirt and a pink top. We head down to PF Changs and have some really good conversations about all sorts of stuff. She then asked “so why did you ask me out tonight, do you think my dad would approve of this’. I didn’t know what to make of the question, I said that we had been talking in the house and that I was enjoying catching up on things and hearing about her adventures in college and figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask her to dinner. She smiled and said ‘don’t worry, Daddy wont know about tonight’. So we finish our dinner, I ask her if she wants to go catch a movie or something and she says she’d rather go back to her dads house and watch a movie, or go swim. I mention I didn’t have a swim suit with me, she said not to worry.

We get back to the house and she excuses herself, returning a few minutes later in the same bikini from earlier. “Do you think I look cute in this?” She asks. “Definitely” I reply. “No seriously, how do I look?” she questions, “Lisa, you are a perfect 10. You’re gorgeous!” I reply. So she grabs me by the hand and takes me out to the patio near the pool, next thing I know she is diving into the pool.

“Come on in” she invites, I remind her I don’t have a swimsuit. In a flash, she takes her top off and throws it at me, revealing her perfectly sized, tan breasts. Now there is nothing that was going to keep me from the water at this point, so I strip down to my boxers and dive in. She swims over to me and asks if I like her high school graduation present (referring to her boobs), I tell her they are beautiful. She grabs my hands and places them on top of them, asks me how they feel. Well by this point, my dick is starting to take notice of things and soon I’m sporting a nice tent down in the water in my boxers. Before I know it, we’re making out right there in her swimming pool. After a few minutes she jumps out and runs over to the hot tub, turns on the bubbles and jumps in, then throws out her bikini bottoms into the corner of the swimming pool where I’m sitting at. So needless to say, I quickly join her in the hot tub, she points to a wooden sign that says ‘no bathing suits after 7:00’ and says I need to play by the rules or I’ll have to get out, so I oblige and toss my boxers onto the cement.

TO BE CONTINUED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home