Monday, December 04, 2006

Post dinner activities pt 2

We entered the house, she excused herself to the bathroom, told me to wait in the living room. She came out after a few minutes and started kissing me. She led me to her bedroom where she had lit several candles. She gently pushed me to the bed and climbed on top of me and started making out with me. She took of my shirt and started sucking on my nipples, a huge turn on for me. I helped her out of her shirt, then she removed her pants revealing her lingerie, man she looked HOT! I told her to model it for me, so she climbed off the bed and gave me a quick little fashion show, then sat me up and gave me a lap dance for a few minutes. She then got down on her knees and pulled my pants down, she gave me a GREAT blowjob. She has skills with her mouth! She would bring me almost to the 'point of no return', then stop just long enough to delay it, finally after teasing me for what seemed like an eternity, she took me deep throat and swallowed my load. She then worked her way with her mouth back up to my nipples.

As she did that, I helped her up onto the bed and got on top of her. I removed her lacy top, and started sucking on her tits. I paused for a minute and reached into my pants which were on the floor, to grab the remote control to her panties, as well as my tongue joy. As I continued to nibble her neck and suck her tits, I put her panties on full power. She was getting very turned on, so I stopped the panties, I went down and took them off, slipped on my tongue vibe and went to town on her pussy. She was extremely wet and she came very fast. Shit she was LOUD! There are few things hotter than hearing a chick screaming in pleasure while you've got your face buried in her pussy. When she caught her breath she asked what the toy on my tongue was, I showed her and she said it was the coolest thing ever! I kept it going and went back to her tits, I played around with them for a few minutes, then she told me to eat her out again, which I gladly did. This time she didn't cum as easy, I finally took the tonguy joy and held it against her clit, damn she got loud again! She was enjoying it VERY VERY MUCH!

By this time I was hard as a rock, I happened to have grabbed my STA HARD before our date, I grabbed it from my pocket, put it on and grabbed a condom, she told me not to worry about it, she was on the pill and knows guys hate rubbers. YES! I put on some STA HARD and climbed on top of her. She asked what position I wanted, I told her whichever makes her cum the best, she told me to get on the bottom, I lowered herself onto my cock and slowly went up and down. I love watching a girls face as she lowers herself onto my cock! I played with her tits and she lowered herself and raised again, she leaned forward to find the most pleasurable angle, then she started riding me hard! She was a freak! She was fucking me so fast, it was crazy! After less than a minute she was slowing down starting to breath deeper, so I started pushing my cock into her deeper as she would lower gently onto it, finally she erupted in orgasm, man this chick was a screamer tonight!

As she caught her breath, I told her to lay down and then I put her legs over my shoulders and started fucking her nice and slow, going deeper and deeper, she reached her hand down to my balls and started tickling my balls, well thats all it took, it wasn't long before I was shooting my load deep inside of her. I kept going for another 30 seconds, then lowered her legs down and started kissing her. We kissed for a very long time, then she excused herself to go 'cleanup', she came out in a nice little thong with a matching tank, i went and wiped off my cock then threw on my boxers.

We cuddled for a bit and drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home