Thursday, July 21, 2005

My bosses daughter, part II

So there we are, naked in the hot tub with jets blowing bubbles in the tub. For a moment I thought this couldn’t really be happening, but it was, I was skinny dipping with my bosses daughter, who is one of the hottest girls on the planet, at least IMO. Silence falls over us as we enjoy the gentle breeze in the air and the hot water in the Jacuzzi. To break the silence I ask her if this is a setup to get me fired or something, I point out that if her dad found out about this I’d be a dead man. She laughed and told me to quit worrying about her dad, she said that he has no clue about much in her life since junior high. Says he is too involved in work to care about her life, but as long he keeps the money flowing, “its all good”.

At this point she floats over to me and straddles my legs and starts kissing me, we makeout for a long time. I decide that all signs are pointing to action tonight so I decide to make the first move, I put my hands on her hips and lift her out of the water and sit her on the cement so her legs are dangling in the water, I look up at her, get the smile of approval and begin to lick her pussy. Soon she is laying on her back with her legs over my shoulders while my tongue is working its magic, I can tell she is getting close to cumming because her breathing is deepening and she’s starting to moan more and she is pushing her pussy into my face, moving her hips so I can get her right where she wants it, soon her legs tighten and she has a very loud orgasm. She slides back down into the water and starts to kiss me, tells me ‘that was amazing’, as I tell her I hope she didn’t wake up the neighbors. We continue kissing and now she is playing with my balls and gently stroking my cock. She informs me she can’t lift me up, so if I want her to return the favor, I have to climb out onto the side of the Jacuzzi, which I gladly do. She proceeds to give me one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had in my life. This girl definitely has experiencing with her mouth. It was as if she could sense when I was about to blow my load, then she’d let up and let things calm down, then she’d continue. The way she tickled my balls was magical, I’m sure I got rather loud myself. After several minutes she finally quit teasing me and finished me off, she swallowed some and subtly spit some out, I really don’t care if girls spit or swallow, just don’t stop sucking at the most sensitive time!

I slid back down to the water for another kiss, and asks if I give good massages. I tell her that she can be the judge of that. So she jumps out of the Jacuzzi and tells me to follow her, so I climb out and follow her down into the basement into what I assume is (or used to be) her bedroom. She throws a blanket over her comforter and lays face down, tells me there is some massage oil in the top drawer, so I go grab it. I begin to give her a massage, I start with her feet, then her legs and thighs, then her buttocks, then her lower back, upper back, shoulders, arms, hands. After a good 30 to 45 minutes of a massage, she rolls over and tells me it is my turn. She trades me places and starts giving me a great massage. I lay there thinking to myself again that this has to be a dream! Her massage to me only lasts 15 minutes, but I’m not complaining because I’m pretty sure I know what is next. I’m laying there and she says she’ll be right back. In a couple of minutes she is back wearing her cheerleader uniform. She says if I’m like any other guy, I’ve fantasized over cheerleaders. I give her a smile of acknowledgement as she bends over revealing her tits to me, then turning around showing me there is nothing on under her skirt. She lays on the bed and we start making out again, soon I’ve got her top off and I’m just waiting for the right moment to start fucking her tight little pussy.

STILL MORE TO COME

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to believe you. Really, I do. With not enough sex now, and much less before marriage, part me wants to believe guys can have casual sex with hot chicks this frequently, this easily. The more I read, though, the less I could keep my belief up.

She has KY and Stayhard in her drawer, only wants it one night, but doesn't ask for a condom (the patch aside)? She asks you to play strip pool? She wants you to pick out her lingerie? She does you in her office at lunch, with everyone conviently gone? The other girl happens to be home, happens to be in a bikini, when your out of town boss happens to send you to his house? She has massage oil in the drawer and she does the cheer leader fantasy unprompted? BOTH of them kiss you after you go down on them?

Call me a bitter, jealous, skeptical, even naive, married man. I won't deny it. Yet I gotta ask for some kind of evidence, proof, or reason to believe all of this, man. Sure, you have no reason to start a blog just to make up pseudo-Penthouse Forum stories. I still have a hard time swallowing it though, unlike those chicks apparently. Now, honestly, I don't mean to come off like a prick. If its all true, I'll read and root you on everyday. I just want to know.

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger marksexsite said...

I understand your skepticism, really the only reason i started this blog was to share some of these experiences since i end up telling the same story several times to various friends.

For all the good stories, there are several 'ho hum' ones where nothing really eventful happened, or the girls ended up being psycho, or stalking me, etc.

Perhaps when i have time i'll post some of my 'horror stories'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home