Thursday, August 04, 2005

Striking out with Tara?

Well, for those of you hoping to read some exciting 'sexcapade' with Tara, or atleast news that I soon would be getting her in bed, sorry to disappoint, but it ain't gonna happen.

We went to dinner at Chilis, I was rather excited to see her ordering alcohol. We got to talking, she said she was glad I had asked her out, she's been bored this summer without her boyfriend who was back in Arizona working. (Boyfriend? Damn! Chances of scoring... low!)

At this point we keep talking, she's really cool, not the shy nieve girl I initially thought. I figured I had to turn the topic to sex somehow, or atleast something to do with sex, just to get a feel for her reaction. So I told her how at first I thought she was some little Mormon priss, not the kind of girl I would hang out with, but I told her after watching her for a few weeks I got the impression she wasn't that type.

She asks why a Mormon priss isn't my type, I tell her well, for some reason I end up naked and in bed with a lot of the girls I date. Tara laughed and said 'well hopefully you're not planning on ending up naked in bed with me, because thats not gonna happen, i'm spoken for'. However, the way she said it and the smile she gave, led me to believe that there may still be a chance, be it all so small.

We finish dinner around 8:30, she's downed a margarita and 2 beers by this point. I ask if she wants to go shoot some pool or something at my place (well, technically it is my uncle's house, but I rarely see him these days as he is working out of town.) She tells me she'd rather head over to her sisters house and get in the hot tub. I tell her I don't have my swim shorts, she says her brother in law has several unused ones that will fit me. She points at me and says 'but no funny business' and she laughs.

We arrive at her sisters and she finds me a swimsuit, I was curious what type of swimsuit she'd come out in, would she try and tempt me with some hot bikini? She comes out of the back room in a really cute tankini. Nothing out of the pages of a swimsuit magazine, but cute. Her swimsuit showed me just how flat she is, seriously, she has hardly any boobs, but her slender curves and thin figure more than make up for it. Plus as mentioned earlier, she' s naturally dark, very tan. I did notice a tattoo on the lower part of her back, but the thing that immediately jumped out at me was her belly button ring. I love belly button rings!

We hung out in the hot tub for half an hour just talking. She kicked back another beer while I had a Mt Dew. She was really cool to just sit and talk with, learn about her and her family. I tried a few times to rub her thighs but she would slide my hand away, "remember I said no funny business" she joked. She kept rejecting me, but yet, she was flirting like crazy and even her rejections were only somewhat serious. This girl was driving me nuts!

It was around 10:30 when we got out of the hot tub. She told me it was great to hang out with someone so she didn't have to just sit around missing her boyfriend. She said she can't wait to see him in 3 weeks, she misses his back rubs. I commented that I give good back rubs, she said "oh yeah... guess i'll be the judge of that". She told me to watch TV for a few minutes while she showered and got ready for bed, then she came out on the couch and told me to get up so she could lay down and get a back rub. So I proceeded to give her a backrub, making sure to get as close to her pussy as possible while rubbing her upper thighs, I heard her moan softly as I rubbed here. "You liked that huh", she replied "of course I did. I haven't been laid all summer". She asked me to stop teasing her and just rub her back, which I did.

Shortly after 11 she climbed off the couch and gave me a good, long hug. She told me thanks for an enjoyable evening and not trying to take advantage of her (well, technically I was trying but she was telling me not to, and you know what, I respect that. If she is that in love with her boyfriend, then kudos to her for being faithful!)

I asked when I get the pleasure of hanging out again, she told me she has plans for the next few nights with her sisters family, but maybe sometime in the next week or two. I told her to call me if she gets bored, or horny (to which she laughed).

So.... I wouldnt say I struckout with Tara, but I don't think I will get any action from her. Again, I totally respect her for staying faithful to her boyfriend. If we hang out again, sure I'll make comments but if she doesn't initiate anything, then I wont try to push it any farther.

I need a good lay this weekend, haven't had anything in the past 2 weeks, aside from the hand job last weekend. I'll have to pull out my little black book of horny girls that are an easy lay. I don't like calling them as it really is too easy, but if worse comes to worse, sex is sex :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home