Friday, July 22, 2005

One of my bad experiences

Ok, since someone posted comments doubting some of these experiences, i figured i'd share one of my bad experiences. Like i explained in my comments, really the purpose of my blog is to make it so i dont have to tell the same story several times to all my friends. doubt them if you want, not sure how the dude in my comments wanted me to prove the validity of them, but anyways, doubt them if you want, those that know me can back these up, they've seen me go home with girls from parties, they know my reputation as a player :o)

Also, keep in mind, i'm only sharing actual experiences, not my rejections. i could go on for pages about times i got totally rejected; the times i tried to move from making out to the next step and got stopped immediately. There is usually nothing great about those stories, so why tell them? Just like any other guy, i've had dozens and dozens of rejections when I try to take a shirt off, or slide my hand down pants, I just put those behind me and move on. There are a lot of horny chicks out there, and i'm just lucky to find them a couple of times a month, but behind each of my success stories, there are numerous strikeouts. In fact, on the 2nd leg of this past business trip, I met a girl in the concierge lounge of my hotel, I thought she was flirting pretty bad, she was making some dirty comments to me, so I asked her if she wanted to join me for a movie in my hotel room and she responded "don't flatter yourself, I know what you're after and i'm not interested". Oh well, her loss, at least the way i look at it.

This was 2 or 3 months ago, I met a girl at a party up in Salt Lake, we got talking and things were going great, we ended up going and getting some ice cream and heading back to her apartment. She had an apartment with one roommate but her roommate was gone for the weekend. We started watching a movie and soon we were making out. Before long her hand was down my pants, she commented that i had a big dick, I asked if she wanted to suck it, she said she would, so she pulls my pants down to my ankles, kneels down and stares at my cock for 30 seconds or so, by now i can tell she's nervous, i tell her she doesnt have to if she doesnt want to. at that point she puts her mouth around my cock and takes my shaft in her mouth, after a few seconds she stands up and tells me she is sorry, she doesnt want to do this and i need to leave her apartment.

so here i am, hard as a rock, just started having a bj and now i'm being tossed out of her apartment. what the hell?

so i got up and left with a rather bad case of blue balls. went home and whacked off to relieve myself, then i get a voicemail from her the next morning telling me that she had a boyfriend that she had just broken up with and she wanted to get even with him for cheating on her but she couldnt do it.

i wish the story stopped there. i soon start getting phone calls from her boyfriend telling me what an asshole i was for getting his girlfriend drunk and making her suck my cock. ok, she was not drunk, maybe she'd had a beer at the party, but i didn't give it to her, and i didn't smell any alcohol on her breath when we were kissing. next, she didn't really suck my cock. sure she put it in her mouth for a whole 20 seconds, but thats it, and she started the whole thing by putting her hand down my pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home