Friday, July 22, 2005

My bosses daughter.. the final chapter? Or the first of many?

My bosses daughter, the final chapter? Or the first of many?

So I’m sucking her tits and teasing her pussy with my fingers, I start to kiss her then straddle her and lift up her skirt and put my cock against her pussy and rub the outside of her pussy with my hard cock. She smiles and tells me to wait, she reaches in her drawer and grabs a condom, she opens it and puts it on me. I’m thinking DAMN, but on the bright side, I can always last longer with a condom on. Then she gets on her hands and knees and backs up towards me. I slowly slide my cock into her wet pussy and start to fuck her doggy style, my hands wrap around and start playing with her tits as we’re fucking. I start picking up the pace and put my hands on her waist to keep me steady, soon the sound of skin slapping can be heard as I am fucking her fast and furious, I slow down as I feel ‘the point of no return’ closing in, slow, deep thrusts bring her to a very loud orgasm. I don’t want to cum yet so I pull out and start kissing her. She tosses her skirt to the floor and straddles me, she lowers herself onto my cock and starts to lower and raise herself, I’m again playing with her tits, she leans forward and starts kissing me and starts grinding my shaft, within minutes she is having another orgasm. Now I’m ready for my turn, she has been pleasured, time for me to shoot my load. I roll her over on her back and raise her legs up above my shoulders and slide my cock into her pussy, I fuck her faster than ever, I feel an orgasm coming and slow down to deep, long thrusts, she reaches her hand down and starts to tickle my balls, soon I am shooting my load of cum into the condom, my thrusts slow to a hault and we start kissing again. Eventually I get up and go flush the condom down the toilet, I return to find her in a silk nighty laying under the covers, she tells me to come cuddle. So I climb into bed and we fall asleep in each others arms.

I woke up the next morning and it was almost time to be at work, so I gave her a kiss goodbye, told her last night was awesome, she smiled and agreed and said ‘we’ll have to hang out again sometime soon’, she rolled over and went back to sleep as I collected my clothes from the back patio, ran home to shower and head to work.

So its now been 4 weeks or so since this happened. I’ve seen her a few times in the office and I get a sexy, evil grin from her; but I’ve been out of town a lot traveling for business. She sends me sexy text messages at random telling me how horny she is and how bad she wants me to fuck her again soon. She leaves for school again in 2 weeks, so we need to get together very soon if it is going to happen again. In fact, I think I’m going to text her right now and try to set something up for sometime next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home