Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The three-some that never was, continued

The next night we’re at Rodizio Grill in SLC, one of Michelle’s favorite restaurants, and I’m quite fond of it as well. I must admit I had a very good masturbation the night before thinking about Michelle and Ami having sex. Michelle is 5’6”, very tan with blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair. She is very thin and has a nice set of tits, she says they’re real, but I’m not certain of that, haven’t felt them yet to tell, and they look too perfect to be real. Ami is a few inches shorter than Michelle, short blonde hair and also very skinny, both of them are very attractive.

Right off the bat, I asked how last night was. They both smiled and said it was amazing. I asked what they did and Michelle kind of blushed and said ‘we had sex silly’, I asked for details and she told me maybe later.

After dinner we went to a movie and then back to Michelle’s. It was getting late and I had to get going, I said I’d let the horny girls get to bed. Then I decided I’d throw out the question to see what kind of reaction it got…. ‘have you girls ever had any interest in a 3-some?’. Michelle said she had thought about it, but wasn’t sure if she ever would really do it. Ami said that she would love to be in the same room as a couple having sex, she said she’d love to watch and masterbate to it, and maybe help make sure the girl cummed. I said ‘well it probably goes without saying, but I’d be game if you two wanted one’, Michelle said probably not, but they’d talk about it. They told me the next two days they would be up in Idaho visiting Ami’s sister and brother in law, told me to come by Saturday night to go rollerblade in the park or something with them.

Over the next 2 days, I keep getting text messages from Michelle’s phone asking if I really would be ok doing a 3 some with them. She told me not to get my hopes up, but Ami was pushing for one. On Friday I got an email from Michelle saying that Ami had talked her into a 3-some on Sunday night, if I was game for it. They were staying in Idaho one more day longer than expected. She outlined a few rules for the 3-some. Condom has to be worn for intercourse, either one of them can stop it at any time and no anal sex. I agree to their rules and tell them I will see them Sunday afternoon.

So all day Saturday, I’m sitting here starting to get nervous about this 3-some, wondering how its going to come off.

Sunday arrives and I head over to Michelle’s, still rather nervous for that night as I hadn’t heard from them since the email. They invite me in and Michelle tells me they have bad news, Ami just started ‘ragging’ and they needed to cancel. I was so bummed! So they invited me in, and asked me if I was really going to do it, I told them I was nervous, but I would have done it, Ami said she had to really talk Michelle into it and she finally convinces her then this happens. She says we’ll reschedule it though. So I ask them if I can have details of their sex and they ask what kind of details I want, I’m like I don’t know, just details, what you do. So they told me about their strap on dildos that they fuck each other with, that they take turns eating each other out and they tried 69 but Michelle isn’t good at giving and receiving at the same time.

Then Ami asks a favor, she says they want to watch me masterbate. I’m like that is no fun, how about one of you give me a hand job, she insists it would make them very hot if I would masterbate for them, Ami runs into the bathroom and comes out with a towel and some lotion, she pulls the blinds shut and tells me to get to it. I laugh and explain that I can’t just ‘get to it’, I’m not turned on yet. They ask to see my penis, now things are somewhat uncomfortable for me for some reason, perhaps because here we are in the late afternoon, lights on, sitting in a room and two girls are looking at me wanting me to whack off for them. They can sense my nervousness so they ask if it would be better if they both got topless and kissed for me to get turned on, I tell them that would definitely help. So they help each other get their shirts and bras off, then they start kissing and sucking on each others tits. Ami tells Michelle to help me get my shorts off, Michelle crawls over and undoes my belt and my button and slides my shorts and my boxers down around my ankle, then slips them off of me and tosses them to the corner of the room. Things are still awkward, I’m sitting here starting to get slightly aroused, but I’m not getting completely hard. I ask one of them to come lick my cock to help get me hard. Ami says no blowjob today, they want to see me masterbate, I tell her I don’t want a bj, I just want some help getting hard, so Ami comes over and takes my balls in her mouth and licks the bottom of my cock, then swirls her tongue around the head of my dick, now it is hard, she hands me the lotion, I’m still feeling a bit self conscious about this, but what the hell. I slap some lotion on my hand and start to stroke my cock as they giggle at each other, I’m wondering if this is some type of setup or what, but I keep stroking and within a few minutes I’m shooting cum into the towel in front of me on the floor. They’re both still just watching me and smiling as they put their shirts back on. They tell me thanks, that was fun. I ask when I get to see them masterbate, they tell me that Ami has to leave tomorrow but she’ll be back in August or September and we’ll have plenty of time for our 3 some and they will masterbate for me.

So who knows if it will happen. I still talk to Michelle a lot and we hang out, in fact, she reads my blog now that I told her about it, she told me it was ok to post this story, she says hearing my stories makes her horny and maybe she’ll masterbate for me if I make her horny enough in my blog, so if it happens, it will be posted here. We still kiss, and she still wont do anything more than that, though she seems to like feeling my cock against her when she makes me horny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home