Monday, July 25, 2005

The three-some that never was, or at least not yet

Ok so here’s the story on this one. I met Michelle back in March at a wedding reception for a friend of mine, she was good friends with the bride and very attractive. We started hanging out quite a bit, but she wouldn’t do anything more than a kiss. She’d give me a little tongue, but no make out or anything. I really liked being around her, I didn’t really care that she wouldn’t make out with me, because I know how that can make a friendship awkward in many situations. One week in May I invited her to go camping with me, she turned me down. I asked her if she was afraid I’d try to sleep with her or something, she laughed and told me she was not afraid of that, just that right now she’s going through a phase in her life, then she tells me she’s a lesbian. She said she waited awhile to tell me because most guys just quit calling once they find out she’s a lesbian. So I asked a few questions, had she ever been with a guy? (yes) – How long ago did she “switch preferences” (18 months ago) and a few other questions I can’t recall. I asked her by lesbian if she means she is attracted to girls or if she has sex with them, she smiled and says she has only been with one girl, but they’ve been together a lot, until she moved back in January. Her girlfriend became a lesbian several years ago after a bad breakup with a long time boyfriend. At this point she tells me that Ami (her girlfriend) is going to be in town this weekend and asks if I would be cool hanging out with her and her girlfriend for a few nights. I’m like sure, why not?

Now mind you, in between all of this time, I’m still getting action on the side, we were just friends, nothing more.

A few nights later I head over to her apartment for dinner with the two of them, I get there before Ami (her girlfriend), so we just talk about whats up while I watch her cook, then Ami shows up and Michelle greets her with a long kiss, I sit and stare watching them kiss and notice Ami grabbing Michelle’s ass. I was immediately turned on by this sight!

In talking with Ami, she says she’s heard a lot about me. She asks if I’ve tried to fuck Michelle, I reply that I’ve kissed her a few times but she would never let me go any farther. She smiles and asks if I think Michelle was a good kisser or not, I said she’s a great kisser, she agreed. Something about this whole situation was just weird! She asked what I thought Michelle’s best body part was, I said her beautiful blue eyes. Ami said yeah, “they’re nice, but I like her tits, they’re so perky unlike my tiny ones”.

Dinner was really good, some type of chicken casserole prepared in the crockpot, put over rice and served with rolls. It was great. So we sit there talking and Ami asks what I think about my friend Michelle being a lesbian. I told her I had not thought too much about it, but I’m fine with it. Ami asks “so do you think its sexy that we’re going to sleep together for the next few nights and have sex”. I smiled and said ‘yeah, that is actually very sexy, I’d love to watch’. Ami says “I’m sure you would”, and leaves it at that.

At this point I’ve decided that curiosity is going to kill me, I’ve got to ask some questions, so I ask them if its ok if I ask some personal questions about their sex life. I ask them about their first lesbian experiences and some other stuff. Then I asked them if they miss guys and cocks, Michelle laughed and said ‘not really, we’ve got toys that can go on all night if we want them to, guys rarely lasted more than 5 minutes’, to which Ami agreed. I asked if they missed giving blowjobs, Ami said she used to love to give head until her ex boyfriend decided he was done eating pussy but still wanted blowjobs. Michelle said there are days she wishes she could suck on a cock, she said that she loved seeing how much pleasure her tongue could give a guy, Ami told her that her tongue gives her plenty of pleasure. I jokingly told Michelle that if she ever craved a cock, I had a big one she could borrow. She laughed and said she’d keep that in mind.

Now Ami says she wants to watch Michelle suck my cock, Michelle said not tonight, that would be too weird, she needed to think about it, besides, she said she hadn’t seen her girlfriend in several months and wanted some pussy, and her pussy wanted Ami’s tongue.

So after a few more minutes I excused myself and left them alone for their evening of fun. They told me to come over tomorrow after work and we’d go out to dinner.

TO BE CONTINUED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home