Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back together pt 2

We just stood there in her living room looking at each other, she started smiling and said "well are you going to kiss me or what". Thats all it took, I moved in for the kiss and wow, she had some nice frustrations to release, she was trying to swallow my head she was kissing me so hard! I was wanting to start unbutton her shirt but wasn't sure how she'd respond, finally I was like screw it, I may not see her again, i'm gonna just go for it... I started unbuttoning her shirt and she immediately got my belt undone and pushed my pants down. Before long we're laying half dressed on the couch, I started sucking her tits. I started kissing her stomach, moving my head down south, I made it to her belly button, pulled her pants down and licked her pussy through her panties. I slid my tongue under them and gave her a preview of what was to come. I looked up and she smiled at me, i slid her panties off and ate her out, within minutes she erupted into orgasm. She was pushing her pussy into my face, I had my tongue deep in her and was giving her GREAT pleasure. After she finished climaxing, i moved back up to her tits, she started standing and we locked lips again and stumbled our way to the bedroom.

She pushed me down onto the bed and got my boxers off, started sucking my cock. Well it had been awhile since I last got some so I knew I wouldnt last terribly long, I told her lets just fuck.
She straddled me and mid pump stopped, told me she's not on the pill. I told her to grab me a condom, she didnt have any. FUCK! I told her I had some in my car, so I threw on her pink fuzzy bathrobe and ran out to my car and found a rubber.

I run back to the room and she pulls me on top of her, she goes back down to suck my cock and get me fully hard again. She opens the rubber and puts it on me, then she straddles me. I was a bit glad to have a rubber on because i can lost a lot longer in one, especially when i havent had any for a few weeks. She again straddled me and soon was fucking me fast and hard. I played with her tits and her nipples and within a few minutes she was erupting in orgasm again. After she finished her orgasm, i told her i wanted to stand up, she smiled, knowing its my favorite position... she climbed off me, laid down on the side of the bed and soon her legs were over my shoulder... i slid my cock in nice and deep, as deep as i could, she moaned as it went in the last inch, i started out fucking her nice and slow with very deep thrusts. I played more with her tits trying to get her turned on again. I kept going deep and slow for several minutes letting it build up, when I sensed it was almost time to cum, I changed to fast hard fucking, you could hear our skin slapping together very fast, soon she was moaning more and more with each thrust. Her hand now was reaching down trying to tickle my balls, it was now time for my orgasm, I pushed deep and hard inside of her and stopped so she could tickle my balls, I lowered my face down, she riased up a little to meet me and we started kissing while my cum filled the condom. I thrust a few more times to finish things off. I pulled out, hurried to the bathroom and removed the condom, then went and laid with her.

More later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home